"Master Letara?" Ahh. Another successful day. "Master Letara? Are you awake?"
"Yes Corvental, I'm awake thank you." Hmm. Note to self: switch from Assistant to automatic alarm. Waking up to a dulcet chime is much better than Corvental's squeaky little voice. Note to self: wake to chime or music rather than Corvental.
"Ah... um, may I come in? I mean if you're ready for your schedule." Why is he my Assistant Master? He is so annoying.
"Yes. You may come in." I slid out of bed and put on a soft light green robe. The large golden double-doors slowly wooshed open. The short, hunched over man in a silver cape and dark green boots that I know and "love" scuttled in with a file screen in his arms.
"Today after you are ready for the day, you are first scheduled to observe the Workers to make sure that they're up to snuff. Then you are having lunch with the Worker Leaders. There is a rumor that the workers are slacking off. We of coarse know that this is impossible, but it will show the Leaders that everything is in order. And if all goes well. which I'm sure it will, than you have the rest of the day to do what ever you like," he said quickly. His eyebrows joined together to form a point on his forehead.
"Thank you very much Corvental. May your day be productive." He bowed and stumbled his way backwards out the doors.
"W.A.L.L.S., Bach, randomize, forty decibels, shower, soft, ninety degrees Fahrenheit. For breakfast, green pepper omelet, black coffee, two buttered pieces of toast on white bread." There was a bleep of confirmation. W.A.L.L.S. was my room; W.A.L.L.S. stood for Watching Artificial Learning Life Simulation. It give me whatever I need. A soft melody oozed out of the walls and the sweet smelling aromas from the welcoming shower wafted into my nostrils sending them tingling. Those poor Workers. They shall never know sweet luxuries such as this. Maybe that would help motivate them... Maybe I could get a little Worker instead of Corvental. Yes. I think that that might just work.
As i began to undress and get in the welcoming shower, I began to think of how I could present this idea for the Workers to give them something to look forward to so that they would work harder. The steam began to rise from my skin just like my few worries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment